Energy Grants and Supports for Ireland
Woodlands Academy, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
BEC Grant Funding
BEC is Ireland’s national retrofit initiative aimed at upgrading building stock to high standards of energy efficiency and renewable energy usage, in order to reduce fossil fuel usage, energy costs and CO2 emissions.
EXEED Certified Grant
As per SEAI, the EXEED certification encourages innovation in design projects to help future-proof the investment, by
- optimising energy performance;
- reducing operational energy costs and carbon emissions;
- improving competitiveness;
- demonstrating commitment to sustainability.
Grant support of up to €1,000,000 per project is available.
Project Assistance Grants
Many commercial businesses have very large energy costs and with the added price rise from energy suppliers of 4-6% annually, businesses are continually being drained of their finances.
Project Assistance Grants helping to deliver projects to reduce energy consumption and costs.
Grants Available Now
Upgrading to LED is one of the easiest and most effective ways to manage and reduce your energy bills but also improve your overall working environment, comfort and productivity.
Why Choose Us To Help With Your Energy Upgrade?
- You will have access to our team who have years of experience in successfully applying and obtaining funding for these different grant schemes.
- Not only can we take care of the application we can also take care of the supply and installation.
- We will create immediate savings on your energy utilisation freeing up cash flow so you can grow other areas of your business.
Stay up to date with all our latest developments here – find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Find out more
Learn more about the grants & supports available to you
Put your name and email in the boxes below and one of the team will be in touch to discuss your energy needs