Lawler Consulting is a successful multi-disciplinary engineering business. We are HQ’d in Kilkenny, with offices in Dublin and London, and a client base that stretches across Ireland, UK, Europe and the Middle East.
We are currently looking for a Revit Engineer / BIM Technician to join our Team to work on a range of projects.
We are well-established consultancy working across an international network of offices, offering a full range of integrated MEP & sustainability engineering services. Winners of 2020 CIBSE Consultancy of the Year Award and Shortlisted again this year, we pride ourselves in pushing boundaries and delivering innovative sustainable design. We also have an Energy Services Company that delivers Carbon & Energy Reduction Road-maps for clients. We have also been successful in securing Energy Performance Contracts with a number of Clients.
We fully encourage employees to achieve to excel and offer support throughout the process through training and mentoring.
- The Revit Technician must have 2-4 years’ experience in modelling mechanical and electrical systems within an engineering consultancy or contractor.
- Must be proficient in BIM software including Revit, Navisworks and CAD3D.
- All aspects of building services (MEP) design to deliver fully dimensioned working drawings.
- Knowledge of working detail of MEP components, fixtures and fittings.
- Required to manage federated models within Navisworks, perform clash detection analysis and produce reports for same.
- The successful Revit Technician must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Time in lieu
- Remote working
- Internal and external CPD
Our office has taken all recommended services to return to work and we are offering flexible working to our staff alternating between office and home working.
We hope to hear from ambitious engineers looking to work in a company which places a great emphasis on their staff and rewards achievement. If you think you fit what we’re looking for, do not hesitate to apply today!