Lawler Consulting is a successful multi-disciplinary engineering business. We are HQ’d in Kilkenny, with offices in Dublin and London, and a client base that stretches across Ireland, UK, Europe and the Middle East.
We are currently looking for a Building Services Engineer to join our Team to work on a range of projects.
Our award-winning practice has successfully completed in excess of 4,500 commissions, which has cultivated a wealth of in-house experience that is demonstrated through its unrivalled competence in our sustainable design process, efficient project management and rigorous cost control during the construction phase.
We are poised to enter an accelerated growth phase across a number of business sectors and are seeking Building Service Engineers to meet the demand for our services.
What we’re offering:
- Fast-moving and challenging roles
- Exposure to a wide range of projects (€500k-€250m) in exciting sectors
- Close working relationships with senior managers and directors
- Direct exposure to clients
- Flexible working options
- Competitive salary and conditions
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Holder of a Third Level Diploma/Degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Have 3+ Years’ Experience in the design of Mechanical Services Engineering, preferably in a consultancy environment.
- Experience in the design of HVAC and Pipework systems, AutoCAD, Revit MEP and Magicad is desirable.
- Experience of client, project team & contractor interaction
- Experience with IES, LEED and BREEAM projects would also be an advantage
- Proficient in Irish Building Regulations, CIBSE Design Guides, British Standards and Health & Safety Regulations
What we’re looking for:
- Good Communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team
- Proactive with a strong ability to work independently and without supervision
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and willing to demonstrate initiative
- The ability to lead projects from inception to completion, managing budgets, attending design team meetings, onsite inspections and liaising with project teams
- Time in lieu
- Remote working
- Internal and external CPD
Our office has taken all recommended services to return to work and we are offering flexible working to our staff alternating between office and home working.
We hope to hear from ambitious engineers looking to work in a company which places a great emphasis on their staff and rewards achievement. If you think you fit what we’re looking for, do not hesitate to apply today!