We are currently looking for an Experienced Electrical Project Engineer to join our Team to work on a range of exciting projects across multiple sectors.
Lawler Consulting is a successful multi-disciplinary engineering business. We are HQ’d in Kilkenny, with offices in Dublin and London, and a client base that stretches across Ireland, the UK, Europe, and the Middle East.
Our CIBSE award-winning practice has successfully completed in excess of 4,500 commissions, which has cultivated a wealth of in-house experience that is demonstrated through numerous projects. We place a great emphasis on our staff, learning and development, and progression. As we enter an accelerated growth phase across a number of business sectors we are seeking professional & enthusiastic Engineers to meet the demand for our services.
The Electrical Project Engineer role includes but is not limited to:
- Management of project teams covering engineers, QS, site managers, subcontractors, and support staff
- Take briefs from the Client / Design Team, and relay information back to our Design Office to develop the Design.
- Carry out Site surveys, and relay information back to the Design Office.
- Assist with preparing Budgets.
- Witness commissioning of the various HVAC, Electrical & Life Safety Systems.
- Snag the installation on completion.
- Assist with the collation of the as-constructed drawings & safety files.
- Mentor junior members of staff
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience as an Electrical Project Manager
- Experience in the management & supervision of Electrical installations (Building Services).
- Ideally hold relevant certifications in Electrical/Project Management, Level 6 Advanced Craft Certification or equivalent.
- HV experience
- Capability of managing contracts within timelines and budgets
- Experience in client, project team & contractor interaction.
Why Choose Lawler Consulting:
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Remote working and bike to work scheme
- Close working relationship with senior managers and directors
- Direct exposure to clients
- Private healthcare fully subsidised
- Great work-life balance
- Professional subscription fees paid monthly
- A company that supports your personal and professional development (through internal and external CPD)
- Support to Chartership
- Fast-moving and challenging role
- Great culture and company social club
Visit our Lawler Careers page for more reasons why Lawler Group in Kilkenny should be your next move.
Fast-track your career in one of Ireland’s top engineering firms by applying now.
We hope to hear from ambitious engineers looking to work in a company that places a great emphasis on its staff and rewards achievement.
Check out our Careers page for all of our latest job vacancies here.
Keep up to date with all our latest updates on our website and on LinkedIn.
COVID-19 considerations; Our office has taken all recommended services to return to work and we are offering flexible working to our staff alternating between the office and home working.