We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and professional Building Services CAD Technician to join our Team to work on a range of exciting projects.
Lawler Consulting is a successful multi-disciplinary engineering business. We are HQ’d in Kilkenny, with offices in Dublin and London, and a client base that stretches across Ireland, the UK, Europe, and the Middle East.
Our CIBSE award-winning practice has successfully completed in excess of 4,500 commissions, which has cultivated a wealth of in-house experience that is demonstrated through numerous projects. We place a great emphasis on our staff, learning and development, and progression. As we enter an accelerated growth phase across a number of business sectors we are seeking professional & enthusiastic Engineers to meet the demand for our services.
- The main responsibility will be the mark up of Building Services Projects drawings on CAD
- Liaising with client design team in relation to the drawing of live projects
- Preparation of design and contract documentation and specifications
- Co-ordination of work with all members of design teams
- Attend Weekly Design Team meetings
- Work with Project managers
- Ensuring that all designs and documents are prepared to the highest standards
- Complete additional training/education where needed
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Good computer skills including CAD
- Ideally Building Services Engineering qualification
- Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines
- Good attention to detail, to ensure accuracy in drawings
- Good people skills and ability to work with a team
- Good communication and report writing skills, have the initiative to work alone.
- Proficient in Irish and/ or UK building Regulations
- Previous experience essential
Why Choose Lawler Consulting:
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Remote working and bike to work scheme
- Close working relationship with senior managers and directors
- Direct exposure to clients
- Private healthcare fully subsidised
- Great work-life balance
- Professional subscription fees paid monthly
- A company that supports your personal and professional development (through internal and external CPD)
- Support to Chartership
- Fast-moving and challenging role
- Great culture and company social club
Visit our Lawler Careers page for more reasons why Lawler Group in Kilkenny should be your next move.
Fast-track your career in one of Ireland’s top engineering firms by applying now.
We hope to hear from ambitious engineers looking to work in a company that places a great emphasis on its staff and rewards achievement.
Check out our Careers page for all of our latest job vacancies here.
COVID-19 considerations; Our office has taken all recommended services to return to work and we are offering flexible working to our staff alternating between the office and home working.